08/10/2009

C1RCA

ok... so ive been procrastinating about this particular post but wont flood u with my excuses thats bodderation [botheration [LOL]] &LOOONG!! its about solutions.

soooo... INNAMEANTIIIME [Old Skool Jungle DJ Voice]

I now introduce you to my new FAVOURITE shoe brand...
1,2,3 everybody say..

""

first heres a few Noice Circa Kicks & Punches i found & like..





Although these are not the Skateboarding Ones that i said i LOVE [Twitter]

[ I Dont Skate! ]

But these Torquoise ones are & they actually First attracted me [ They had dem in orange aswell.....]



And Last but Not least, heres a pair i recently purchased [You probably recognise my Wallpaper by now LOL Dont lie.. its SIIIIICK!!]






Odd laces iKnow.. But they came with 3 Diffrent colours so...

But yeah THESE Are Skateboarding ones and i just like the comfort padding really & OBVIOUSLY the style/design

No comments:

Post a Comment