03/11/2009

OMDZ

U may have read on my twitter that i am "Boisterous.But.Rightly.Feminine" and i "Blog about Fashion.Mens[Mostly].Womens&Unisex"

furthermore, i find not the need to explain the MALEness of my current (and all my past) posts! LOL

But anyway i was on one of my favourite internet shopping sites (to spectate.. i havent purchased from there YET ha!) called DrJays.com

and i came across these "Crooks and Castles" Garms which i thought were Absolutely and Utterly.. SiiiiCCCKK!!





The latter below, attracted me mainly for the Style of the garment construction.. basically the way the TOP looks .. not really the design..



oh yeah an i saw this hat.. i dont wear hats.. but this i had to include..



i dno about YOU but bwoiii...
iLike

i dno about the size bizniz tho.. never had to measure my head.. but its prob the biggest size!

Which was 7/8... of a metre probably..

But yeah thats all for now (: later! (Ja Accent)

No comments:

Post a Comment