16/09/2009

Art Exhibition

so today i went to see some sculptures to inspire my fashion designing with college
and just thought id share the ILLEGAL photos with you LOL [Am i Dedicated or what?]

so yeah..
i was wanderin what this was at first.. then from the side...
ok im  not gonna lie... ill be candid with you, most of these photos were taken jus for their diversity really
i swear i thought this was a REAL giant OMG this was 'emotional' as someone with me said LOL.. but its true! her waist is where my head would be measured at..
AND IM [about] 5'10"

But yeah, again nothing to do with fashion/ art inspiration.. or maybe it could be IDK!
But hold up!!
this is what impressed me the Most..

oh my Diddi!! its like a Giant Conker...... Thats All...

But these two last ones were just ABSOLUTE RANDOMITY [Did i just invent a word?]
The last one i thought was disgusting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment