22/09/2009

My Favourite H&M Model in the whole, intire, spherical [Random LOL] world!!

Now ive been kinda procrastinating and tweeting about this subject for about a week i think!!..
And im not gonna re-apply my excuses.. although the reasons are real,

but guess what..?

"Wot Man?"

rude!... Anyway yeah ive got the pictures now!!
its my favourite model of all time.. im not sayin hes Wukka or niffin but hes NAAANNNG!!


i mean, how many people that you know could actually pull off that look..??
with the HENCH scarf... SHUT IT NAAAAAAAW!!



now, theres no way i can be argued with when it comes to this one.. just admit init..rah!



I took this one first cos its my bu stop init.. and i LOVED the pic.. until i saw the first two up there ^ LOL
but yeh man.. i jus wanted to share that with you :D

oh yeah.. oh my gosh!! he MADE me WANT that Jumper, hahahahah LOOK AT IT !! Nar but i like the neck part tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment