06/09/2009

Broaden your horizons & Accept difference, Welcome Change... GROW !

this tee represents a convo i had with my mum when i saw it, i told her i wernt too sure about the name cos i hadnt heard of Brook Haven till the day! LOL [Dont Watch The iPhone photo Quality haha]
[The print on this tee has 3 different textures OMDiddumz]
but yeah,
she said something that made me realise and accept difference, so [knowing that i aspire to become involved in fashion designing] she informed me that others like myself will have the same attitude to MY clothing line when unfamiliar with it.
all in all my mum inspired me to broaden my horizons as a fashion enthusiast in order to accept difference... and vise versa!
sidebar; ill soon post an up coming season collection when i come across one, to help promote the newcomer breed... [if their even new ?? :s]
Ps; THE T-SHIRT WAS BOUGHT IN THE END…     It was on sale !
LOL
Na its nice Tho…

[It Really Was On Sale!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment