28/09/2009

Deaf by the time im 30? No Thanks!

Now ive been looking for a pair of DJ headphones For a while now and I RECENTLY saw these stands in different High Street Shops













One of them are ‘JL’ AKA ‘WeSC’ and then we have ‘Skull Candy’[ which is new to me]

But seeing as NEITHER of them are actually… well, cheap, I might aswell not choose by price which ones to purchase.. THATS IF I DECIDE TO BUY ANY..



OK Well it wasn’t that recent I took these photos a HOT MINUTE ago but have been thinking about it for a second…



Check these SKULL CANDY ting tingz





I dunno… it seems these in particular are Somewhat representing LOL

The JamRockian colour-co but more-so African flag Colours [MY Heritage= Ja]

ANYWAY!!.. The overall objective [hence the title] is that DJ headphones r much better than in ear headphones in my opinion after being told that my hearing could be lost using SHXT ones like...

WHICH I SHAMELESSLY BOUGHT IN A RUSH FROM A POUND SHOP ON MY WAY TO COLLEGE..

Furthermore; One of my next purchases should be a pair..

i know the layout of THIS particular update is quite "Wishy-Washy" but im sure u dont mind :D

Peace&Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment