10/09/2009

This is really how lacoste are goin on right now!

I dunno, u might have heard me mention earlier but… this is really how lacoste are goin on right now!
For ‘New York fashion week’ lacoste presented their upcoming fall collection [2009]

I suppose they are a lot different but I posted this for just that reason!
Their DIFFERENCE

Im not into the matchy matchy madness but I knew lacoste were doing BIG Tings wen I Spotted them advertising some allllriiiiight retro pumps/ plimsoles in a magazine over a year back for £50 and some people were actually feelin’ them and making them seem worthy but personally [as you do] I was screwin’…
LOL

Here is an outfit that I wouldn’t personally wear myself, but they were in the 2008 fall collection and were invited back… THIS I support cos this is [ as some would put it ] NANG, NANGALANG… Yeh… so

No comments:

Post a Comment